There are many incidents that can lead to you suffering a personal injury and the Las Vegas personal injury attorneys at the Boyack Law Group is providing this guide to personal injuries to help you understand the different scenarios in which you may be entitled to compensation.
Auto accidents are a very common cause of personal injuries. If you are involved in one, there are several things your Las Vegas personal injury lawyer will want you to do.
- Do not leave the scene of an accident, no matter if it is your fault or not. You should call 911 then stay until law enforcement arrives.
- Check yourself, your passengers, and the other driver and their passengers for any injuries if you are able to do so. Call for emergency medical care if needed immediately.
- Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver and provide that to the police also.
- Talk to any witnesses at the scene and take photos of the crash if you are not seriously injured. Your attorney and insurance company will want these photos but refrain from posting them online for others to see and do not admit fault to anyone.
- Contact a personal injury Las Vegas attorney immediately to represent you throughout the case.
Many people suffer injuries from a product they have purchased and if that happens to you, there are several things you need to do right away after the incident occurs with the product. Be sure to document the injury by taking photographs of it and obtaining medical treatment if necessary. If you are treated by a physician, be sure to get a copy of your diagnosis and the type of treatment that is prescribed. Also, keep the product that injured you and it’s packaging so that it can be studied further to find out what happened.
Each year, hundreds of construction workers are injured on the job due to a construction accident. If you or a loved one is injured on your job as a construction worker, be sure to seek medical attention immediately, take photos of your injuries, and keep all records of your treatment and prognosis. If there were any witnesses to the accident, be sure to get their contact information and take pictures of the location in which the accident happened to provide to your Las Vegas personal injuries attorney.
Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents are also very common incidents in which a person suffers a personal injury. Personal injury attorneys Las Vegas will want you to seek medical attention right away if needed. Try to write down all of the circumstances that caused you to fall and take pictures of the area in which the incident occurred. Be sure to fill out an incident report with the business owner or manager of the location in which you fell but be sure not to admit any fault in the incident. Get contact information from any witnesses who saw the slip and fall accident occur and then make contact with some Las Vegas personal injury lawyers to determine if you have a personal injury case.
Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys
The Boyack Law Group is the premier Las Vegas personal injury accident law firm to contact as soon as you can after any of these types of accidents or incidents occur. The experienced and knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at the Boyack Law Group can help you determine if you have a personal injury case, then help you file a claim and navigate your way through the court system for the settlement you deserve. Call for an appointment today!
Please call Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Bryan Boyack at the Boyack Law Group for more info on how we can help. Call now